BT ' Starter
    Me Gusta
    0 me gusta en 0 posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idea CS:GO Cheating stats more than 3668 Matchmaking games

Since we're able to view our complete match history (due to GDPR), now we're in a position to view each single competitive game we've played trough match making and also see who got banned due to the Ban Checker Chrome extension. Notice: To reduce the error, I've filtered out all bans taking place prior to the match, basically displaying bans that happened after the match was played. My entire match history may be discovered at: https://gofile.io/?c=6J825w (31,1 MBs or half a million lines of code) - matches variety from September 2013, all of the method to May, 2018. Quantity of matches played: 3668 Number of players encountered: 27940 VAC Banned Players (filtered): 1940 (6,94%) Game Banner Players (filtered): 1078 (three,85%) Total bans (filtered): 3018 (10.79%) In addition to this information, I have wrote a JavaScript function (functions only with Ban Checker extension) to count how numerous matches had a cheater in them, you are able to get it from: https://pastebin.com/iwHub5cy - you are able to paste this code in your browser's console, and then simply run cMatches(true); Total matches with cheaters (filtered): 1942 (52,9%) Obviously, there is nonetheless a little error rate, exactly where a user could cheat inside a different game, after they've played with me, but offered that most of the games were played at GE (about 75% of them), I hardly doubt that. Also Prime was enabled since Day 1. Conclusions 52,9% of my matches had at least 1 guy which has cheated, with a total of ten,79% players I've encountered becoming cheaters. P.S. The code is below MIT, if BC or anybody else wants to make use of it inside a plugin or use it in any other way, really feel free to. L.E: As a clarification for those saying that there's still a chance that a match which has been marked as getting a cheater in them with a a guy which has been banned in an additional game. That is true to an extent, that is that most of the matches have two or much more cheaters in them, so what are the odds of all 2-3 people cheating in a different game. Oh - and there are still those nonetheless not been caught. If you take all these issues into consideration, you are able to effortlessly see that the number is as correct as you are able to get. Also visit my website ... Minewind

BT ' God Poster Avatar de rock'
    Me Gusta
    452 me gusta en 356 posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predeterminado Re: CS:GO Cheating stats more than 3668 Matchmaking games

rico bot, kys

Etiquetas para este tema

Marcadores